Victoria Epilepsy & Parkinson's Centre
How Can You Help?
Volunteers can greatly assist in many ways; all of which help us continue to provide a full range of services and programs. Here are just a few volunteer opportunities:
- Helping out with community awareness and fundraising events such as the annual HeadWay Charity Golf Tournament held in June and various awarenenss raising events in March which is Epilepsy Awareness Month.
- Driving; delivering brochures
- Assisting with registration and preparing refreshments at a workshop or public meeting
- Facilitating a support or discussion group
- Answering main office telephone
- Providing clerical and library assistance
- Participating in committees
We have many volunteer opportunities that may fit your availability and interests,
please call 250-475-6677 to enquire.